Hey, My name is Nicole Trautman! Health and fitness has been a huge part of my life for the past 8 years! I am a CPA figure competitor, currently in my off season.
I have been a CPT for 4 years. 1 year ago I recently turned my business online and now I am a entrepreneur! I am a full time online health and wellness coach. I absolutely love helping others reach their fitness goals.
I have taken numerous nutrition and fitness courses…BUT I finally found my love for natural nutrition and I am currently working towards my holistic nutrition diploma!
I believe that we deserve to enjoy treats in moderation, but most are processed and filled with unhealthy ingredients. Over the years I have learned to make my own favourite treats that are filled with a ton of nutrients, protein AND guilt free! I am so happy to be able to share some if my favourite recipes with you!
- 4 egg whites
- 2 scoops of Sip Fit – Unflavoured
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 2 small apples
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt.
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 25 grams whey protein powder (vanilla or cinnamon)
- Pre heat oven to 350
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper (pan size 8 1/2” x 4 1/2”)
- Chop up apple into pieces.
- Place all wet ingredients in a blender, add apple pieces, then all dry ingredients. Blend till all incorporated and mixed into a batter consistency. Set aside.
- In small bowl mix together crumble ingredients, making a crumble mixture.
- Pour batter mix into lined pan.
- Sprinkle crumble mixture on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Ovens times may vary.
- Serve warm, enjoy.
Servings : 11 pieces
Per 1 slice:
Carbs 14.5 grams
Fats 2.5 grams
Protein 5.5 grams
Thanks for reading! By @nicolelynn2